CNHC Registration and Accreditation
I am delighted to announce that I am now fully registered with the CNHC for both Reflexology and Reiki.
This means a great deal to me as it shows my commitment to working with my clients, to help them improve balance and health throughout their treatments, offering lifestyle improvements to assist their health and wellbeing.
If you haven't yet heard of them, the CNHC is the "Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council." They are registered as a professional standards authority for healthcare and are the regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners, setup with government support and funding in 2008. Their aim is to support and protect the public by ensuring that their registered practitioners work within their code of practice, providing safe and competent professional indemnity insurance and complying with the CNHC's code of conduct, ethics and performance.
Below is a summary of the CNHC's code of conduct that I follow:
1) Respect clients’ dignity, individuality and privacy
2) Respect clients’ rights to be involved in decisions about their care
3) Justify public trust and confidence by being honest and trustworthy
4) Provide a good standard of practice and care
5) Protect clients and colleagues from risk of harm
6) Co-operate with colleagues from their own and other professions.
The CNHC is also recognised by a number of Medical Cash plans and therefore any of my clients who are members of those plans can claim back their relevant treatments, within the rules of their policy.